The Cine-Boda (V.1) is a mobile motorbike cinema that can be used to transport and screen films in remote and hard to reach areas without access to external power for weeks at a time. It’s exciting.
This portable cinema system meets the following core requirements:
• Audiences of 100-250 people
• Functional in remote areas without access to A.C power or generators
• Solar charging
• Alternator charging
• Easy and inexpensive to transport (without need for car)
• Easy to install and operate
• Sound volume sufficient for outdoors and amidst background noise
• Microphone to facilitate showings and discussion
• Rugged and suitable in harsh environments
• Secure storage
• Branded components
• Manual in English and Arabic
• No prior experience required for use
• Relatively inexpensive
The projector’s power reservoir can be charged in three ways: 1) via the motorbike alternator; 2) via solar panels (included); and 3) via A.C power when available.
The sound system is easily suitable for audiences of up to 250 – projecting sound up to 100m.
The screen is folding, washable with no possible breaking parts and can be displayed in any location. All components pack neatly into sealed and lockable rugged panniers – protecting the gear from dust, sand and water.
The Cine-Boda is an ideal means to transport and screen films in remote areas without access to external power for weeks at a time.